Wednesday, August 29, 2018

50 Reasons My Blue and GOLD MACAW Makes Me Happier Than My Child

I am a SHOW OFF!
Photo   byLadyDragonflyCC – >;< 
You love your kid or kids and the reasons for it just cannot be counted. I love my daughter more than anything but my Blue and Gold Macaw runs a close second. I sometimes wonder knowing what I know now. Would I do things the same way? If I had a do over. So one day shortly after sending my daughter off to Florida State University to finish her last two years. I sat down and thought about things from a different perspective and listed the below. Here are 50 reasons why I believe owning a Blue and Gold Macaw may be a better choice than having a child.

1. Color coordination, they have it down pat. No one does it better than a Blue and Gold Macaw.
2. There is no P.T.A.
3. A Macaw doesn't want to go to the movies. When and wherever I want to go so goes my Blue And Gold Macaw.
4. A Macaw gives you the remote. He doesn't care whats on the tube tonight.
5. Your Macaw likes you, mostly.
6. A Macaw doesn't lie to you.
7. A Macaw actually misses you when you're gone.
8. Just because it's Christmas a Macaw won't wake you up any earlier than normal.
9. A Macaw doesn't expect a Christmas gift.
10. A Macaw doesn't know its his birthday and won't remind you of it everyday for a month.
11. You don't need to take a Macaw to school. You get to be the school.
12. A Macaw doesn't expect a car for their 18th birthday or ever.
13. No need to save for a Macaws college fund.
14. A Macaw washes and dries his own clothes.
15. A Macaw will shower with you.
16. Macaws are cheaper than kids.
17. Macaws are generally friendlier than kids.
18. Its easier to understand a Macaw than a kid.
19.Macaws don't need a night light.
20. A Macaw doesn't want a cell phone or Ipod.
21. A Macaw doesn't need a computer or Playstation.
22. A Macaw will at least try to eat a vegetable.
23. You never need to help a Blue and Gold Macaw with homework.
24. You never need to meet with a Macaws principal.
25. A Macaw will never annoy you with a text message.
26. A Macaw never expects you to text them back.
27. You get to choose where your Macaw makes his messes.
28. A Macaw doesn't invite the Macaw down the street for dinner.
29. Macaws don't get into slumber parties.
30. A Macaw enjoys speaking with you. Even if its only a few words.
31. Macaws are not difficult to cook for.
32. Macaw toys are cheaper. But may not last longer.
33. Macaws don't care what the bird down the street has or gets.
34. You can train a Macaw. Or your Macaw can train you. Depends on your outlook.
35. A Macaw doesn't pout every time he doesn't get his way.
36. Macaws make excellent nut crackers.
37. A Macaw will find your jewelery fascinating.
38. If you're doing something a Macaw will be curious as to what it is.
39. A Macaw will never ask to stay over somewhere else.
40. Even if it isn't his Birthday or Christmas morning. My Blue And Gold Macaw still likes me.
41. Friends or family that must have quiet won't visit you often or for long.
42. You just cannot cramp a Blue and Gold Macaws style, he just won't let you.
43. Macaws don't care if they've had broccoli once already this week.
44. Macaws don't play soccer.
45. Macaws know who the boss is in the family and they don't care.
46. Macaws don't need braces on their teeth.
47. Macaws won't die if they don't have a new pair of Nike's.
48. Macaws don't need a prom dress.
49. You don't need to give a Macaw away because it met another bird.
50. Blue and Gold Macaws never outgrow their clothes.

I have had my Blue and Gold Macaw (Shadow) 12 years longer than the 19 year old daughter. Over those years I have never had heartbreak nor frustration from Shadow. He is just a Blue and Gold Macaw and I know this. It is all I ever expect from him. I wish the daughter had been so easy.



No comments:

Post a Comment